Happiness without the things that I thought would make me happy.



I’m happy.
I’m REALLY happy right now.
And honestly, I’m surprised because I thought that I needed certain things to be happy.
And I don’t have them... yet I’m happier than I have been in a while.
It actually isn’t as complicated as I thought
Happiness is an inside job.
You can have everything you have ever dreamed of, but if you have issues with yourself then... you’ll still be unhappy.
When I stopped focusing on all the things that I felt like I needed, and started focusing on myself, discovering myself, being myself, loving myself and accepting myself... I became happier.
I still have so much work to do, I do wonder how happy I could possibly end up.
I guess I’m working on what I can control (i.e., my attitude) instead of what I cannot control (i.e. Sandy, the hurricane that occurred in the States).
It’s nice I guess.
I’m happy and grateful for all of the things that I have, I’m pretty blessed.
If you’re reading this, you are pretty blessed too since you are a small part of the population that actually has access to the internet J
Sort things out with yourself and have faith that the rest will fall into place.
I think.
I'm still figuring it out.
But I feel pretty good and I'm going with my intuition.
Can I really be wrong?


Comments

Popular Posts