Thank you.


I don’t know if you’ll ever read this... but if you do... you’ll know that this is for you J

Thank you for all the hell that you put me through.
For it made me a stronger person.

Thank you for every single time that you purposely hurt me.
For it showed me how I would like to be treated.

Thank you for making me feel unloved and unwanted.
It helped me see the people who want me and love me the most.

Thank you for making me feel inadequate.
For it made me work to be a better me.

Thank you for stripping me to my core and making me as vulnerable as I have ever been.
It has made me see myself in a clearer light.

Thank you for confusing me.
For it showed me to trust my intuition.

Thank you for being one of the worst things that has ever happened to me.
For it has made me appreciate the good things in life even more.



Thank you for listening to me.
For it showed me that I have something worth saying.

Thank you for being there when I needed you most.
For it showed me how unconditional friendship can be.

Thank you for loving me at my nadir.
For it has shown me that I am worth loving.

Thank you for helping me find myself.
As it has given me a platform to uncover all that is me.

Thank you for fighting for me.
For it has made me want to be a better person.

Thank you for the love.
For it has shown me what love is supposed to be like.

Thank you for believing in me.
It helped me believe in myself.

Thank you for being one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
For it showed me just how much I can love.


You have brought out the best in me, with the good and the bad.
So I want to say thank you.
I also wanted to let you know that I love you.
Now and always. 
& I'm sorry for ruining everything we could have been. x


Comments

Popular Posts