What I'm Thinking About

Excuse me when I tear up for no apparent reason, I tend to feel a lot of things at once.
Sorry if I have issues saying bye bye, sometimes I get really attached.
Please understand when I look away, never really had someone look at me the way that you do.
Sometimes I go a little over the top, but that's only because I want to make sure that at the end of the day, you're happy.
And sometimes I close my eyes and stay still so that I'm sure to savor you.
To savor the moment.
To consider how lucky and blessed I am.
A lot of times I will try to push you away, it would then be best to hold me really close.
And when I play that song for you to listen to, I'm trying to tell you how I feel without uttering a word.
Just... don't go anywhere.
Stay right here with me.
So we get a chance to be us.


Comments

Popular Posts