A Love Letter

Dear You,

It's been a while.
How are you?
Me?
Oh, I'm good.
I miss you a lot, but I'm still good.
I mean sure, some nights I can't sleep but I'm good.
I thought about you today.
Well.... more of I fell in love with you again today.
It's always the same really.
There's always something that makes me think of you.
Then I remember how you smile.
Or the way you laugh.
Or better yet, the way you enjoy challenging me with the words "no fucking way".
That ALWAYS gets me smiling.
Then everybody looks at me like "Why are you smiling? Only people in love smile with themselves"
And I deny it.
When it comes to you, I deny a lot of things.
Until I just can't and end up confessing and looking like an idiot -.-
But you already know that,don't you?
Right, so how are you?
How is your family?

You know me.
I suck when it comes to expressing my feelings.
I'll stall talking about my feelings until I just can't anymore.
It's been a while.
I miss you.
I know that you miss me too.

Comments

Popular Posts