Missing You

Missing you is hands down the hardest feeling for me to deal with.
It's hard.
It's really really hard because it's not like missing anybody else.
It's like I found a piece of myself and now am being forced to live without it.
Missing you drives me to a whole new level of insanity, I feel like nobody else can even comprehend it.
And my whole body feels it, I can't breath, I can't think, it feels like I can't even be.
I keep asking myself how I let myself get to this point, how on Earth I ever allowed myself to get this crazy.
I still have no answer.
& it kind of feels like my heart is bleeding.

I keep wondering if you and I are the real deal.
If we could actually have something beautiful.
I keep wondering if someday, I'll look at you and feel like all my insanity was for something.
Or if I'll look back and wonder what kind of crack I was smoking.
The wondering drives me a little crazy too.
I feel so much for you, it overwhelms me so.
Fuck, I hope you miss me as much as I'm missing you.

Comments

Popular Posts