Room To Be Myself

No, I will not listen to that music just because you like it.
No, I will not feel pressured into doing that just because you think that it's cool.
Yes, I couldn't care less about how you feel I should look, think, feel or act.
No, I will not change myself because you aren't being real with me.
Yes, some days I'm the girliest girl you shall ever meet.
Yes, most days I am a hardcore tomboy, maybe even a little gangsta.
I'm sorry if I have ever offended anyone, I'm 90% sure that at that point in time, it was never my intention.
Yes, sometimes I love too much. Overwhelmingly so.
Yes, sometimes I'm as cold as the cruelest winter.
No, I will not repeat myself a million times just because you weren't paying attention the first time.
No, I will not bother with you when you attempt to bullshit me.
Yes, I will travel to the ends of the Earth just to keep a pinky promise.
Sorry, I get really mad when I'm being lied to.
I will no longer change myself to fit being who other people feel I should be.
I will give myself room to be... me :)


Comments

Popular Posts