The 3 words & 8 letters.

I want you to think that I'm tough.
I want you to think that I'm brave.
I want you to think that I couldn't care less.
Whenever you see me fake it, you just smile.
I often forget that you know me better than I know myself.
But hey, people change.
So I'll push you away.
I'll raise my middle finger in the air.
I'll do everything in my power to prove you wrong.
To prove how I feel wrong.
I'll do everything in my power to try and escape it.
If I can't escape it, I'll ignore it.
If I can't ignore it, I'll try to kill it.

So I'll go in circles.
Making the same mistakes I always do.
The annoying bit is that no matter how much I try, it never does phase you.
After everything, after I have given you every excuse to abandon me, you still choose to hold me close.
Then I pull you in and whisper one of the deadliest things I have ever felt.
That I simply cannot live without you.


Comments

Popular Posts