Update...

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm finding my direction and it's just such a beautiful thing.
Like I'm finally putting all these puzzle pieces and making a picture that is my future :)

Decided to go natural with my hair (as in no more relaxing!!) and braided my hair for the first time since 10th grade. I decided that black is indeed beautiful and I should embrace it.
Like, head on.




& my soul... well I can feel it again and it sounds silly but I haven't felt it for a while.
I guess my soul, body and mind were vibrating on different frequencies, TOTALLY out of sync.
And I'm working on being comfortable in my own skin.

Oh and a few months ago I deleted my iTunes library because I wanted to start listening to better and different music and am currently happy with my great but humble collection ^.^
I just miss my significant other's face but that won't be a problem for long :)
So that's my life.
Ok. bye. :)

Comments

Popular Posts