31 one liners.



  1. Loving you was like good poetry
  2. My 5 am moans are yours.
  3. That's the thing about your love, it keeps healing my soul.
  4. My soul is still overwhelmed by your love.
  5. I understand that I must be broken to be healed.
  6. My soul will ache if you leave.
  7. You made me break all my bones.
  8. I survived and became better for you.
  9. Remind me that love is important.
  10. I am a constellation evolving universes.
  11. Yes, I saw all your broken.
  12. Yes, you broke my soul.
  13. How many bones have you broken for me?
  14. Let me heal your soul.
  15. Let me break your soul.
  16. My soul is mine.
  17. But my soul is yours too.
  18. I will peel myself wide open to let you in.
  19. You have brushed yourself onto every surface of my skin.
  20. The evolution hurts so good.
  21. The evolution heals so good.
  22. Fuck this.
  23. 40 days and 40 nights and I could not survive you.
  24. You set the ends of my nerves on fire.
  25. But I am the darkness and the stars.
  26. I am the waters of the oceans, giving life.
  27. I am the galaxy.
  28. You are the fire that warms my soul.
  29. You are the love that fills it.
  30. My fingertips are a part of you now.
  31. You were the sun of my life, and I was the moon.

Comments

Popular Posts