20 truths.


  1. I loved you with every part of me. The broken parts too.
  2. You broke me time and time again and I welcomed you back again and again.
  3. I peeled myself open for you.
  4. My soul aches knowing that I have to now get used to your absence. 
  5. I will miss your laugh the most.
  6. I'm sorry.
  7. I cannot carry the burden of guilt that is cast upon me for having emotions.
  8. I will only ever ask you to stay once. & I already did. 
  9. I needed to feel as much effort from you as from I.
  10. Sometimes your selfishness would bang on my chest insisting that this was not love.
  11. Sometimes I question if you ever knew how much of myself I gave you, that breaking me was easy.
  12. I don't see myself being that open and vulnerable again.
  13. You buried my first love alive.
  14. Your apologies lost all sincerity. 
  15. I'm not sure how to love myself in your absence.
  16. I still don't know what to do with this bracelet.
  17. I'm still sorry.
  18. A part of me always feared that no matter how hard I tried, it would never work out.
  19. I'm not sure when the aching will stop.
  20. I'm not sure if it will ever stop. 

Comments

Popular Posts