The Poetic Movements of a Virgo Woman

"Once you see her face, her eyes you'll remember & she'll have you falling harder than a Sunday in September."

Virgo the sign of the virgin.
Don't get it twisted though, don't think we don't know how to get it in.
Earthly sign, grounded, dependable.
If you lost one, I'm sorry with that loss how are you even stable?
Crucified with a 666 cross by being the sixth sign, Venus retrograde passing us and teaching through a falling period
Has us turned into murders, killing everything, almost something serial.
With a sign dependent on Venus and Mercury, love and logic
It's really a wonder how the world hasn't bent, torn and broken us.

Sign ruled by Mercury
Maybe that's why we have vision, no matter what it's never murky. 
Our affect on things is often alchemy. 
We can't help but turn all we touch to something worthy.

Virgo woman, hair pink, stance focused.
She'll swoop by quickly and you'll wonder where she went.
She will fix your whole life son, have you questioning how you managed to be with anybody else.
The fact that we're friends reflects so much on myself.
Her heart is so pure, love so deep, I am lucky she blessed me with her presence.
The passion in her burns, always evanescent. 
Like a good Shiraz for her you need exquisite taste. 
Her attention to detail will leave you in a daze.
Do not mistake her love as something that cripples her, that simply because she has a soft underbelly doesn't mean she isn't armed with fangs and fur.

Virgo woman, hair sitting like a fluffy crown on her head.
Yes, even she is is a goddess.
The human embodiment of sunshine, one cannot pass her without her magic making your day.
Though she doubts herself she usually knows the right way.
Has she turned you inside out and brought you peace?
Who are you, unworthy to think there's more to life than this?
She does everything trying not to show us how much her heart really is on her sleeve.
I think she forgets she'll be fine, no matter who stays and who leaves.

Virgo like woman.
Beautiful like the galaxies in the sky, her complexion allowing the universe in her soul to shine brightly.
Conversations with her will leave you brand new, sparkly, shiny.
She has passion blazing like the sun, she will cut you - do not fuck with her.
Armed with her pink calculator don't think she'll bow and call you "sir".
She'll stand by your side through whatever comes from your jugular
Stand by while you heal after leave you asking "What would I do without her?"
Eyes like the moon filled with kindness and just a touch of mischief. 
Classier than all of us, let's not act like we don't know this.
Something like a Masai warrior she has made lions bow to her strength & running away with tail slickly put between their legs.

Virgo woman.
Have I burnt your skin yet? That's my passion overflowing.
I'm nothing mediocre, you can look but won't find anything better than this.
Any scratches on your back, on your wrists?
Body sore? Not sorry that's me overindulging you in sin.
Well rested? I used my godessly abilities to keep you in bed with me all day.
Don't you know that I'm always right and that in the end, you'll do it my way?
That the love I failed to bottle up making itself known in the words I once failed to say.
Who are you unworthy to step at my gates and say I'm not enough?
When all you threw was poison that I tried to heal with love?
Have I set you on fire, filled you with rage? 
That's how my love is shown, can't you tell by the way I'm illuminating these words on this here stage?

Virgo women.
Can anybody ever really have something bad to say?
Nothing short of goddesses, I mean even look at Beyoncè!
#Flawless #WeWereBornLikeThis
Let me not stutter when I blatantly say that we're the shit.
Sometimes people come and go, take us for granted
& then we end we up a little upset.
That's the thing with women like us
When you simply try to use us to keep warm, we make a fuss
Set you on fire and then turn cold as ice
& even if you got burnt, even if you lost the fight
You'll probably miss the warmth, miss the light.
Because let's face it, there's nothing sadder than losing a Virgo woman and it's a shame when instead of picking fight, you were a coward and settled for flight.

Comments

Popular Posts