The 10 Commandments of a Healing Soul

10. The same way Moses carried his tablets and split the sea, so did my insecurities on route to my higher being. Therefore, no human shalt get in any way, try to encourage me into doubting myself, & I will not let them.

9. Do not accommodate anybody in with loneliness that you cannot stand. Misery loves company and we do not need to feed monsters.

8. Sometimes your skin will reek of fear. Let it.

7. Remember your body. The in betweens of your toes, the back your ear, that weird odd new cut on your finger. Be aware of how you've changed, how you can grow after loss.

6. Do not let anybody suffocate your words by trying to take them away from you.

5. You might be alone the rest of your life. Or at some point in your life. Maybe the hardest bit of your life. The last moment of your life. & this is a beautiful thing so accept it as if you decided it.

4. I will love you with everything. But if you force me to carve out my marrow to have you, I will not. To spite you I will be the sun, without you.

3. No matter how many times you bathe you cannot scrape him off your skin, you can only let go with the being that lives within.

2. You will see him and he will leave you empty because he only reeks of the ghost that you loved. I told you not to feed monsters.
Do not entertain ghosts, they only exploit your darkness.

1. Your heart will receive death by a thousand small cuts but that's okay because it will revive itself beautifully.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts