All The Ways I Appreciate The Bud

Tree lovers with a spare head to give
Floating up here, you can't believe the relief
Tapping into the universe, ready to receive
All the new flavors in my food
And the new instrument on that Kanye joint
Chopping reality up into bite size pieces
Because the only thing you're focused on is what you can see.
Let's not forget about the times it cured my writers block
And the times it had my anxiety on lock
I should also comment on the people I've met
Or about the silly things it made me forget.

Licking the paper
Best taken with gin, no chaser
You could bake it into a chocolate delight
Or you could take a hit
If you prefer a pipe, pass a crusher
Or are you health conscious and taking it as vapor?
Is that some kind of osmosis thats ongoing?
Anyway, I just really like having my options.
One blunt, two, three and another.
Never ashamed, all love for the bud

Sincerely,

A Stoner

(HAPPY 4/20 🙈💓)

Comments

Popular Posts