30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 1



Ladies and gentleman (I hope you read that in Missy Elliot's voice....)
Happy 2017. I trust (& hope) we are all and well in the new year.
I know I have been a little AWOL/non-committal over the past year or so and I apologize.
I'm back now, kick starting my blog with The 30 Day Blogging Challenge which I'm quite looking forward to! I'm doing it on all my social media platforms as well, Instagram, Twitter & Tumblr so please do check it out, the links are at the top of the page.

Well, as some of you might already know, I'm Lynn, a blogger and I've had this blog for quite a while. To those who are new hi, this is my blog, please feel welcomed into the cyber area of my mind and thank you for visiting. The challenge will answer any and all questions you might have for/about me so stay tuned. Blogging has always been a passion and a form of therapy for me, to be able to share myself through my writing with others who can relate. It's such a big, cold world out there and it's always nice to know that other people feel some of the things that you feel too. You can always email me or contact me on social media if you read something you relate to, want to share YOUR writing/poetry, just want to talk or appreciate my writing! Make sure to check out my poetry blog (link at the top of the page) if poetry is your kind of thing.

Until the next post, toodles loves x

Comments

Popular Posts