30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 4

Day 4: Your Dream Job.

I guess... You could argue that this one is a touchy one for me. I love physics and science and math so I want to be an engineer. There's no way around it.
But then I'm a creative, you know? Like I like art. I like seeing it, trying to imitate it... Being it... Making my own. So there's that.

But boxing me in is just... It can't possibly work can it? I guess my dream job would be being able to be both. Maybe a mom someday. Maybe. But going through the motions, these motions of science and art... That would be the best possible job, ever. Just being able to create. 

Comments

  1. ��you know usually the right tab at the bottom or top of a document would take you forward....your's does the opposite.�� creativity 101

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts