30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: 5 Current Goals



Happy Monday loves!
I hope we are all having a fairly decent day ☺️
Right so my 5 current goals, let's get to it?

1. To get 2 projects I'm working on off the ground

I'm working on two personal projects right now that I'm so excited about but I can't talk about them yet. But in a few months you'll see and you'll be like "OOOOH that's what she was talking about!"

2. To get through my music backlog 😩

As a blog owner, as a creative, as a music lover I NEED to get through my music backlog. Guys, I still haven't listened to the new Cole? I have to make it a goal or I might legitimately not do it. New music is always worth digging into. 

3. To pass all my modules this semester 🙏🏾🙌🏾

This engineering thing is not easy-o. I have five modules this semester which so far I quite enjoy, some definitely more challenging than others. I love learning more about the field I'm about to get into. So Inshallah 🙏🏾

4. To get back on stage! I miss being a poet. Honestly, truly. 

Being on stage is this strange, anxiety inducing thing and every time I push myself to do it I'm like "Why am I doing this to my introverted self?". And then I get on stage and come out of my shell, my alter ego steps in, people relate, it feels sooooooo good and I get off the stage a whole new person. I guess that's what a Phoenix feels like when it's reborn? It's been a few months, I think it's time. 

5. Getting my drivers license

I'm 22. I can't explain how tired my friends, family, SELF are of me not having a license. I can drive, I swear. I've gone for my test a few times, the whole thing gives me anxiety if I'm honest. If you don't do this when you're 18 be prepared to take a while to get it done. But I was 17 in my final year of high school, when all my friends were doing it and when we got all to varsity I just... I don't know. So hopefully I get this done before the end of March. 

Comments

Popular Posts