30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: What's In Your Wallet/Bag?




This is pretty straight forward so I just took a picture when I got back from school today.
On an average day you will find these things in my bag:

 A drink of sorts (usually water, I swear!)
My calculator, my lecturers will come for your jugular if you're without one!
My diary 
My wallet
Books for the day (uncovered because I'm a wild animal, obviously)
Earphones (the introverts favorite weapon against sociability)
A reading book (for the same reason)
Pencil case 
Stapler
Tissues 
Lipstick
Eyeliner
Mascara 
Student card (There's a hostel at my college and the way my days are set up you never know...)
Deodorant
My glasses (without a case like the savage I am)
Accessories from another day that I forgot to take out of my bag.

In my wallet?



I currently have N$ 127 to my name because I went shopping. But at least I have all the things I need. Along with receipts and a painkiller in a compartment. I WOULD have cards, ID etc but I lost my wallet last year and haven't gotten around to getting them replaced. At least I replaced my wallet. Baby steps. 

Comments

Popular Posts