30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: 20 Facts About Me


Hi guys!

So today is day 2 of the challenge which entails me to state 20 facts about me. This is pretty straight forward. I just want to add some websites before you dive in. 
Mark Mushiva's Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/mark-question
N.L. Shompole's website: kingdomsinthewild.com 
Ashwyn's blog: ashwyntaurai.wordpress.com 
My links are at the top of the page! Enjoy the rest of your day loves ❤️

1. My favorite writer is N.L. Shompole. A Masai born in Kenya. Buy her books. She's amazing 😌✨
2. I'm a poet, a writer, a blogger. I just REALLY like words ❤️
3. Kenyan by birth. Namibian by experience. 🇰🇪🇳🇦
4. I really like astrology 🌚🌝
5. .... Which is partly why I have a cat named Pluto. 😁
6. I'm an INFP.
7. My favorite poet and spoken word artist is Ashwyn. He's amazing up on these Namibian stages (@ashwynmberi on Twitter)
8. I really like elephants. So much so that I nicknamed myself The Mother of Elephants. A play on Game of Thrones' Mother of Dragons. 🙆🏾
9. I'm currently studying civil engineering at The Namibian University of Science and Technology. It's lit 🙌🏾
10. My favorite local rapper is Mark Mushiva. He's everything, please check him out on Soundcloud. I was quite the groupie when I finally met him 😂😂
11. Often, I'm quite awkward. I'm told it's adorable.
12. I like lists. Shopping lists, check lists, all of it! They calm me. 📝
13. As a baby, I started walking at 8 months, then started crawling afterwards for a bit. I truly do everything in my own time, I'll do it right... just in my own way.
14. I believe everything can be broken down into science, including spirituality and vice versa. We just haven't figured out how yet.
15. I love all black everything. Black clothes, black owned brands and most importantly, black people. 👱🏾👱🏿👸🏾👸🏿
16. I'm a feminist and unapologetic about it. I've always been one. I just recently found the title that people use that describes exactly what I've been.
17. I have 5 piercings. You can decide where they are 😅
18. I have a tattoo on the middle finger of my left hand in Japanese which translates to "faith." Got it when I was 18.
19. I call myself a Lover because I'm intense and focus my efforts on what and who I love. Chill for who? For what?
20. My favorite flowers are sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts