I Did Not Forget That I'm A Blogger.

I know that I have been quiet on this platform and I do apologize. 
I had to put all my focus on my cosmetics company for a bit, here's a link if you want to know all about it.


My time has been consumed by research, branding, pop ups, marketing, studying my target market, getting the necessary paperwork etc.
It's requires a whole other level of commitment making products for men while being a woman, a lot of extra work I'm more than willing to do to keep the people who have helped build By Design and will in the future help build By Design Cosmetics.



https://www.namibian.com.na/174551/archive-read/Its-All-By-Design

I've gotten into the flow of running my business at last, currently working on a rebranding.
I even found a brand ambassador! 


Isn't he perfect?


If you'd like to place any orders you can WhatsApp +264816254514.
We courier anywhere in Namibia, well at least as far as NamPost can go. 

Now that I've found a flow and some balance I'm looking forward to recommitting my time to my more creative pursuits. 
Right so I know we are almost in June but this is when my creative year is starting this 2018 so that's what we are doing. I'm here, we are generating content and we are trying our best to keep it as interesting and diverse as possible!
If you're new here, hi I'm Lynn and sometimes I'm a lifestyle blogger.
I write about cool places in Windhoek, dope creatives doing all kinds of interesting things and how you can support them (yes, you!).
Basically I do stuff and write about it.

This year is all about experimenting, we are trying new things, edgy things, creative things and we are being unapologetic about it. The rest of the industry is doing it have you seen the content I've been sharing on my blog?
I might as well keep up.

Photo taken By James Jamu

So yeah guys, this is a notice that I am not dead, my blog isn't dead and we are getting back to it.
If you'd like to read some of my poetry you can go here.
I'm working on some interesting things.


Photo taken By James Jamu

I'll be in touch soon, but in the meantime be sure to catch up with my older posts, there's a lovely task bar at the top of my blog with tags so you can find content you are interested in and be sure to subscribe for new content. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts