30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Your Worst Habits 




Might as well keep it moving to Day 23, I m flawless***!





I can feel your looks but I swear it's true!





*Inner me while outer me is trying to act like I'm perfect*

I'm performing 2 of my bad habits in this picture, can you guess what they are? | Photo by Penda

This topic has me feeling personally attacked, wow. I don’t have many bad habits but I feel like the ones I do have are particularly bad.  I’m only giving you guys my 5 worst to hold against me.

1.       Biting my nails


Truly one of my worst habits. It usually flares up when I’m anxious or stressed. Like in that picture of me I’m wondering WHICH of my may overdue things I should work on first. I have ripped off gel polish, fake nails, you naaaaaame it! Also, do you know that you can’t digest your nails or hair? Ew.

2.       Procrastination

Please raise your hand if you’ve ALSO been a victim of procrastination.


I am the QUEEEEEEN of procrastination! Blog posts, lab reports, poetry rehearsals, guys? Can someone please help me?

3.       I'm Self Destructive AF





 
Watching my life go up in flames like.... 





This is my worst habit! I am inherently self-destructive and it’s terrible, I’m trying to get to the root of it and correct it. I don’t think that I have enemies, or at least ones who I feel will defeat me but I do feel like I am my own worst enemy, and a powerful one at that.


4.       I have a… slight addiction to sugar


ACTUALLY, I consume waaaaaaaay to much sugar! Like, it’s not okay! I have an overbearing sweet tooth, I’m always craving sweet things. I put way too many scoops of sugar into my tea. I have a family history of diabetes. It needs to change.

5.       I’m…. Extreme?


The day God was handing out “chill” I must have overslept and missed it because I have none of it. At all. Guys, the other day I was in inquisitive-mode because I was having an intense debate and ended up asking a pastor and his fiancé VERY personal questions. I’m either sleeping for 12 hours straight or working for 12 hours straight there is NO in between with me, ever!! I don’t mind it TOO much because it makes me quite an… interesting creative. However, it also makes me just a liiiiittle dysfunctional as a person.

What are some of your worst habits? 
I promise not to tell... or judge.

Comments

  1. haha I swear I was gonna write my bad habits but then Shaq Happened :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts